WHO WE ARE
SpazioDati works on applying Semantic Text Analysis and Machine Learning models on massive amounts of corporate data to provide services - both B2B and B2C - of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Data Cleansing, and more. Our main product, Atoka, is currently used by thousands of small and big companies in Italy and abroad, and we plan on expanding to new horizons soon. We’re based on open-source software and contribute back when possible.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
We have 3 teams working on our main product, Atoka. We’re looking for help in all of them. Teams are self-organized based on common and continuously evolving agile practices. We work in TypeScript, Python and Go. We’re currently trying to simplify our codebase with a microservice approach based on gRPC, service mesh and Kubernetes.
- you have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, who feels comfortable in writing code;
- you take code quality seriously: continuous integration, testing, code review, linters;
- very good knowledge of web development (HTTP, web servers, etc.);
- you know how to work with databases;
- you’re a great team player.
- you are good with Python and Django;
- you know golang;
- you know how to write REST APIs;
- you know about asynchronous processing (queues);
- knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis;
- you know how to expose a web application to the user (deployment, docker, proxies, security);
- you like to instrument your code (prometheus);
- you would like to learn, challenge yourself, improve and broaden your skill set.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility from the beginning. You will be an important part of our team. We don’t bench anyone. We are a tight team but at the same time you will have the opportunity to lead the work on the projects. We offer a full time position. Lunch is on us. You will receive a brand new MacBook, a big screen and a comfortable workplace at your arrive. Our office is at Impact Hub in Trento (in the brand new Albere neighborhood. This means working in a dynamic place filled with other interesting companies. The coworking space also offers a small kitchen (beers on us), a ping pong table and various events through the year!
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to [email protected] and please make sure to include:
- Your CV (any format is fine)
- Let us know why you’d like to take this position, what you expect and what you think you could bring to the team
- Please, please, please, include a github account, some code you’ve written, an open source project you contributed to, or at least a link to your work that you like (it doesn’t matter if it’s completely unrelated like a videogame, an art project or whatever else). Precedence will be given to applications that meet this criteria.